Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sheesha yesterday ^^v

Sheesha yesterday was coool, the guys were all crapping many many. Pictures show it all ^^
I still can't believe i gave 10 bucks to Siva for his birthday -.- Hahaha! Wtf, i never really used to give people birthday things. Cause everytime my birthday never celebrate or go out -.- Very few people even bother. Only like last year me, my bro, rosamund and wenxian bothered to come -.- This year i got locked up in sengkang police station on my birthday and my handphone got confiscated -.- Nice right ? Best i tell you :( Anyway, 10 bucks nothing much laaa, happy birthday to all the friends who are having their birthday coming right up ^^ Happy Birthday ok bubu, aaron, idk, so many sia :/











After sheesha, went to pasir ris with willfred, cause he happened to be having a chalet there too ^^ Heng got people pei me go siahhhhhhh ! Hohohoho, then we were like talking some stuff about ourself in the mrt, stupid mrt so crowded -.- Hah, then reached pasir ris, said bai to willfred piercing siao. And then met Weikang and his gang. I swear the boys were all nuts, kept squeesing each others nipples laaaa. Wthhh! & i went to mac to eat my foood :D Filet O' Fishyyy. Then we went to the bbq pit to see how, cause it was raining before. The other side of the group was like playing true or dare with some girls. I was like the only girl in the other side. With some crazy laughing mad boys. Kept hearing clubbing songs. Hahaha, actually i was so bored and it was so late not much money to take taxi home :( I called like 978768568 people to lend me $$ to go home :( But all no cash -.- I was like super angry, wanted to go huhu. But ended up never, cause i go cheers see, but don't have :( Then i saw the shop beside got so many many many! But close already -.- Damn pekcek. Then i go back the pit sit awhile, i was like fuming with anger. After like 30 minutes i think, me and weikang's friend plus another guy went back together, hah.

Damn stress, mom, atleast i got come back right, i didnt even want to come back at 2 am sia. Must you keep scolding me ? Sometimes i really wish i could be deaf. So i cannot hear you scold me everyday .

Anyway, comments please. Thanks people :*

No comments:

Post a Comment